Thursday, August 25, 2011

Workshop

We have been writing since the first day of school! We have been practicing the procedures of writer's workshop. Today, we reviewed all of the procedures we have learned by making an anchor chart. I think the kids have done an awesome job! They were able to tell me the most important things that writers do for our anchor chart.
 

For reader's workshop this week we have been practicing our listening skills. We REALLY have to practice. :) Yesterday we made our "Good Listeners" anchor chart. 
It has been a GREAT visual reminder. 

PARENT ORIENTATION
Tuesday is our parent orientation when parents will come and learn about kindergarten! Today, my dear friend Caitlin, who was my student teacher and now is a colleague helped me mimic something that I found on http://kinder-pond.blogspot.com. She made an ABC's of  Room 503. 


PARENT ORIENTATION
Tuesday is our parent orientation when parents will come and learn about kindergarten! Today, my dear friend Caitlin, who was my student teacher and now is a colleague helped me mimic something that I found on http://kinder-pond.blogspot.com. She made an ABC's of  Room 503. The font is much cuter on my school computer but I'm having font problems at home! So excited about this! Thanks favorite Caitlin. 

ABC's

No comments:

Post a Comment